We took the viral yogurt bark trend to a new level with fresh sweet red cherries, pistachios, chia seeds, cocoa nibs, and unsweetened coconut shreds. This version is a play-off of my favorite trail mix, but the possibilities are truly endless. Some other great flavors that pair well with cherries are, slivered almonds, cinnamon, dried apricots, and/or white chocolate morsels!
- 32 oz. container of full fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of pitted sweet red cherries quartered
- ½ cup of shelled pistachios
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 3 tbsp. of cocoa nibs
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Evenly, spread out all the yogurt onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Distribute the toppings, sweet cherries, pistachios, chia seeds, coconut shreds and cocoa nibs.
- Place the cookie sheet into the freezer and allow it to freeze for a minimum of 3 hours, but ideally overnight. When it is completely frozen, remove from the freezer and break into pieces.
- Enjoy immediately and store what you will not eat in a freezer safe bag or container for up to 3 months. Enjoy!
Recipe By: Valerie Musser | @valeriesofcoursecatering