This cherry salsa goes together so easy, your guests will think you slaved away all day.
When you live in the heart of cherry country you sometimes forget to enjoy the bountiful harvest nature has to offer. But this week Chelan Fresh had the opportunity to pair our world famous Chelan Fresh cherries with the culinary creativity of CheffyK & CA. Their recipes inspire you to step back in the kitchen and do some quick, dicing, chopping and mixing to create amazing appetizers, entrees and desserts from scratch.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 pounds or about 10 Roma tomatoes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large bunch cilantro, washed, chiffonade cut
- 8 fresh limes, juiced or about 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh garlic
- 3 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 2 cups diced fresh cherries
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
2. Stir to combine
3. Taste before serving and add additional ingredients above as necessary
Serve fresh and enjoy!