Recipe Development and Photography By: Annessa Chumbley, RD
- 10 chicken breasts tenderloins
- 1 Lucy™Rose Apple, core removed and sliced on the bias
- 1 small sweet onion, peeled and sliced on the bias
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 16 ounces fresh green beans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Along one side of the pan, lay chicken tenderloins. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder. In a bowl, toss apple and onions with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and brown mustard. Lay the apple-onion mixture on top of the chicken tenderloins.
- Using the same bowl, toss the green beans with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Arrange the beans in a single layer on the pan beside the chicken.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes. Beans should be crispy and chicken should be tender. Serve immediately!