Recipe by: Annessa Chumbley, RD
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Allulose sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/16 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Chelan Fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- In a bowl, stir together the first four ingredients. Pour into an ice-cream maker, and churn according to manufacturer’s directions. (Let churn 20-30 minutes).
- Stir in chopped fresh cherries. Scoop and serve immediately or spread into a freezer-safe container. Keep frozen, and use within a week.
- Ice cream is best when it’s slightly softened out of the freezer. Enjoy!