Recipe by: Chef Lenny, @whosagoodlizard
This classic flavor combination brings together familiar ingredients to create something not only healthy, but plant based as well!
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen pitted cherries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 ½ cups plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp. cacao nibs
Place all above ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Divide evenly between two 16 oz cups and enjoy!
*Additional add-ins will change the flavor and consistency of recipe!
- Cherries are packed with nutrients, can boost recovery, are good for your heart, and can aid in sleep quality.
- Plant based milks do not contain cholesterol, are mostly low fat and rich in vitamins and minerals
- Bananas are high in potassium and other important nutrients.
- Pure Cacao Nibs contain antioxidants and have been shown to prevent some diseases.