Recipe by: Annessa Chumbley, RD
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup Chelan Fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1-2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped pistachios
- 5 Chelan Fresh cherries, pitted
- 3-4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 blood orange, peeled
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- drizzle pure maple syrup, optional
- Add ingredients for the salad around a bowl, sprinkling pistachios over everything.
- In a small blender or food processor, add ingredients for dressing. Blend on high until smooth. Add maple syrup only if dressing needs an added touch of sweetness.
- Drizzle dressing over Cherry Quinoa Salad and toss. Enjoy immediately!