Recipe Development and Photography: Williams-Raines
YIELD: 1 milkshake
Fresh Orondo Ruby® cherries are excellent when blended into a classic vanilla milkshake. Our easy-peasy recipe can be thrown together in 5 minutes.
If you want to make milkshakes for a crowd, just multiply the recipe by the number of milkshakes needed. The only limit is the size of your blender!
To make our adorable sprinkle straws, dip the ends of your straws in some melted white chocolate, then roll in colorful sprinkles until chocolate is completely coated. Place on a wire cooling rack and allow to set.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream*
- 1/2 cup Orondo Ruby® cherries, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cold cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- 1 whole Orondo Ruby® cherry, with stem
- Place all milkshake ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass. If using optional toppings, top with whipped cream, sprinkles and a whole cherry.
- Serve immediately and enjoy cold.
*Mix it up with different flavors of ice cream: chocolate, coconut, berry, hazelnut…
To learn more about Orondo Ruby® cherries, click here.