Recipe Development and Photography: Williams-Raines
YIELD: 6 servings
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Rosé wine
- 1/3 cup brandy, cherry or peach flavored if available
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Dash of citrus bitters (optional)
- 1 cup Orondo Ruby® cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 ripe peaches or nectarines, sliced thin
- 1 lime, sliced crosswise into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced crosswise into rounds
- Large handful of fresh mint springs
- 1 cup of cherry or citrus flavored sparkling water or tonic water
- Combine wine, brandy, sugar and bitters (if using) in a large pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sliced cherries, peaches, lime, orange and mint sprigs. (TIP: set aside a few pieces of each fruit to garnish the glasses before serving)
- Mix in sparkling water and ice just before serving. Enjoy!